- Operating Systems
- CentOS/RHEL 7.0 or later
- Ubuntu 16.04 or later
- Additional Components
- OpenJDK version 8 or higher
- Kernel headers
- Kernel development packages
- NVIDIA hardware and software (for GPU installs only)
- Hardware: Ampere, Turing, Volta, Pascal, or Kepler series GPU cards. OmniSci recommends that each GPU card in a server or distributed environment be of the same series.
- Software: NVIDIA CUDA Drivers, version 450.xx or later. Run
nvidia-smito determine the currently running driver.
- Supported web browsers (Enterprise Edition, Immerse). Latest stable release of:
New features in Immerse are not supported in the Internet Explorer browser due to performance issues in IE. OmniSci recommends that you use a different browser to experience the latest Immerse features.